CABIN CREW FOR BOEING 737. Vilnius, Lithuania
Suitable Cabin Crew shall:
- keep valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation;
- be experienced working as Boeing 737 Cabin Crew;
- be skilled in customer service for upper middle class products;
- hold Medical Cabin Crew Certificate;
- fluent in English.
Suitable Cabin Crew has:
- a wish to operate to any different destinations around the globe;
- “can do” manner is his/her second name.
We offer suitable cabin crew:
- Ability to learn how to deliver a luxury service and safety in once for our customers on board;
- Challenging position in an international fast changing company;
- Friendly team that will provide full-fledged customer service training;
- Remuneration consists of fixed and variable parts;
- Remuneration paid on time;
- Permanent service provision contracts;
- Block hour payment;
- 10 consecutive days off;
- Professional training;
- Accommodation in primary hotels or apartments during your duty;
- Growth opportunities in the Training, etc.
- Travel tickets provided to the place of duty and returning home;
- Worldwide operations and multicultural environment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.