Marketing & Communications Manager. Vilnius, Lithuania
SEE YOUR STRATEGIC & CREATIVE IDEAS LITERALLY FLY!
Who are we?
We’re a VIP charter airline that provides travel experiences for a variety of clients across the private, sports, music, culture, business, and government sectors. We operate a fleet of 7 aircraft, each with their own unique liveries that stand out from the crowd.
KlasJet also provides aircraft capacity sharing through ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, and Insurance) leasing, operating a further 7 aircraft in this sector.
We’re also part of the world’s largest ACMI provider, Avia Solutions Group, ― home to 11,500 aviation professionals, 100 offices and production sites worldwide, and 17 separate business lines.
Who are we looking for?
KlasJet is seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager to lead in the delivery of marketing strategies and communications plans to support the company’s brand in the market. You will be joining a team of aviation professionals who require another safe pair of hands to confidently execute brand communication and promotion. This role requires a real all-rounder who has the emotional intelligence to deal with multiple stakeholders, while also being able to juggle several simultaneous projects successfully. Always ready to support and collaborate with the wider Avia Solutions Group marketing department team across creative, digital, design, and development, you will build a great working relationship that yields mutually beneficial results.
We’re looking for someone who is keen to join our internationally diverse team and is excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic environment, spanning various countries, and offering unique challenges that foster both personal and professional growth.
We can promise a highly rewarding challenge with a wide scope of responsibilities, initially covering:
- Developing and executing the marketing and communications strategy in alignment with KlasJet's goals and objectives.
- Managing diverse marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Taking the lead in creating compelling content, including videos, presentations, website materials, and social media content.
- Enhancing KlasJet's presence on social media.
- Developing and managing all paid advertising initiatives to align with sales objectives.
- Initiating and drafting press releases to foster strong partner and media relations.
- Analyzing and reporting on activities and campaign impact, benchmarking against specific KPIs.
- Safeguarding the brand and collaborating with different teams for campaign success.
- Leading and coordinating external support from Avia Solutions Group's marketing department as necessary.
- Ensuring full ownership and accountability in executing marketing and communication strategies.
We are excited to meet a candidate who:
- Has at least 3 years of experience in B2B marketing and/or communications roles.
- Is well organized, with strong prioritization skills.
- Is confident to work independently, whilst being self-motivated.
- Willing to take ownership and accountability for their work.
- Fluency in English.
- Can bring tangible experience within digital, advertising or marketing and communications.
- Has a respectful and positive attitude.
What we can offer:
- The ability to develop and pursue a career within a progressive business aviation company.
- A highly ambitious and dynamic team, who readily supports and collaborates with colleagues in a multicultural environment.
- Many challenges, participation in various projects, and events;
- Additional Health insurance according to the company policy;
- Possibility to implement innovative ideas and solutions;
- Free gym in the office;
- Free childcare zone;
- Free parking next to the main office building;
- Chill zone (PlayStation, Xbox, foosball, free coffee, tea, water with lemon, etc.);
- Other benefits from Avia Solutions Group.
Salary: from 3306 € (brutto)Salary comment: We will be happy to discuss the specific amount during an interview based on your experience and qualifications.