Base manager Hurghada. Hurghada, Egypt
Join our dynamic, skilled, and vibrant team of aviation enthusiasts! If you thrive on connecting with individuals from diverse backgrounds and personalities, and revel in finding solutions amidst challenging scenarios, then we want you on board! Embrace the excitement of being part of a passionate, young team dedicated to aviation. Apply now and take flight with us!
WE EXPECT THAT THE BASE MANAGER WILL:
- Be a focal point in one of the KlasJet bases as a company representative.
- Work according to an independent personal schedule based on the operator's flight schedule, but no more than 40 hours per week ( it might include weekends).
- Manage and supervise services and operations in the assigned base.
- Promptly solve the problems and any outstanding questions or issues
- Ensure sufficient and on-time communication with the KlasJet Head Quarters and the Client’s Operational Management.
- Liaise with Company Operational Personnel for accommodation, Travel, Crew Pick-ups, schedule changes and any other operational matters.
- Ensure that operations are conducted in accordance with applicable local regulations and KlasJet standards.
- Ensure that ground handling service providers, including fuel, de/anti-icing, and aircraft handling providers are operating in a timely manner and maintaining standards of safety and compliance acceptable to KlasJet Airlines.
- Carry other tasks as may be required and duly notified by the Head of the Wet-lease department.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Previous experience in aviation Ground operations management.
- Ability to work in a team.
- You are proactive and take the initiative to foresee and plan ahead.
- Good knowledge of English, and local language.
- Basic knowledge of national and international rules related to airline operations.
- General knowledge of passenger, ramp, baggage, cargo handling procedures and airline operational procedures.
- Basic document processing skills, usage of MS Excel, Outlook and other standard systems.
- Good organizational, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Holding a current valid airport ID would be a huge advantage.
WE OFFER YOU AND GUARANTEE:
An interesting and challenging position within an international company in a fast-moving and fascinating aviation industry;
Continuous improvement and the opportunity to gain unique knowledge while working in a highly dynamic organization leading its field of activity;
Many challenges, participation in various projects, and events;
Possibility to implement innovative ideas and solutions.
Salary: from 1000 € (brutto)Salary comment: Provided salary is excluding taxes. We will be happy to discuss the specific amount during an interview based on your experience and qualifications