B1 and B2 EASA Certified engineers. Vilnius, Lithuania
- Is allowed to rectify all defects found on A/C component.
- Is allowed to certify work performed by others.
- Use of tools and equipment.
- Use of current technical data (AMM, AIPC etc.).
- Conformity of work performed.
- Carry out and sign Line and Base maintenance job cards within the scope of authorizations.
- Is allowed to rectify all defects within the scope of authorizations.
- Helps with technical problems;
- Ensuring Routine/Non-Routine Job Cards are stamped and closed with completion of work;
- Compliance with aircraft maintenance regulations;
- Ensuring all special equipment is used according to approved manuals and by the mechanics having sufficient qualification, knowledge, and experience.
- Coaches and develops the mechanics.
- Controlling mechanics’ working area environment`s conditions such as cleanness, lighting standards and electric power/air supply.
- Minimum College Degree.
- Holder of valid EASA PART – 66 Cat. B1 or B2 or B1+B2 License with Type-rated on Boeing B737CL mandatory, Boeing B737NG and Airbus A320 (as an advantage).
- Completed EASA PART-147 Aircraft Type (for categories B1 or B2 or B1+B2 Boeing B737CL mandatory, Boeing B737NG and Airbus A320 (as advantage) training – theoretical and practical (Note: Certificate must be provided).
- A successful track record and experience with process improvement in maintenance and/or production environments; Logbook or other records which indicates at least 6 months of actual relevant aircraft maintenance experience in any consecutive 2-year period (Note: 180 tasks of different categories in 180 days/100 working days (7/8hrs a day) in the last 2 years including a minimum of 30% of the experience on a “similar aircraft”).
- Minimum 5 years experience within appropriate position (categories B1 or B2 or B1+B2) for Boeing B737CL mandatory, Boeing B737NG and Airbus A320 (as an advantage).
- English Language knowledge (CET-4) (Note: Certificate or Evaluation must be provided).
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- An interesting and challenging position within an international company in a fast-moving and fascinating aviation industry;
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in the exciting and growing aviation company;
- Opportunity to improve and constantly acquire new knowledge (participation in training, seminars);
- Possibility to implement innovative ideas and solutions;
- Additional Health insurance according to the company policy;
- Free gym in the office;
- Free childcare zone;
- Other benefits from Avia Solutions Group;
- Free use of the electric car charging station located next to the HQ office.
(brutto)Salary comment: We will be happy to discuss the specific amount during the interview based on your experience and qualifications.