ACMI CAPTAIN FOR BOEING 737. Vilnius, Lithuania
A suitable candidate shall meet the requirements:
- ATPL license;
- Type rating on Boeing 737 – 800 NG;
- Minimum 3000 flight-hours total flying experience;
- Minimum 1500 flight-hours on type flying experience;
- Minimum 500 flight-hours on type as captain flying experience;
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate;
- Right to live and work in EU.
A suitable candidate has:
- A wish to operate different destinations around the globe;
- A strong personality to carry passengers;
- “Can do” manner is his/her second name.
We offer suitable candidates:
- Competitive remuneration on time;
- Permanent service provision contracts;
- Guaranteed services all year round;
- Block hour payment;
- 10 consecutive days off;
- Extra remuneration;
- Professional training;
- Accommodation in primary hotels or apartments during your duty;
- Growth opportunities in the Training, Security, Quality, Safety departments, etc.
- Travel tickets provided to the place of duty and returning home;
- Worldwide operations and multicultural environment.
(brutto)Salary comment: Only selected candidates will be informed. Confidentiality is guaranteed.